The new year is finally here and the fashion industry is getting ready for an exciting season of trade shows. In the coming weeks, our Product and Business Development teams will travel Europe to share the future of fashion wholesale with you. Are you curious to hear how our brand partners use fashionTrade as their primary trading tool? Would you like to optimise your wholesale trading processes? Do not miss this opportunity to get insights from our experienced team at one of the following trade shows:
- Pitti Uomo, Florence (8-10 Jan.)
- Panorama and Premium, Berlin (15-16 Jan.)
- Who’s Next, Paris (18-21 Jan.)
- Modefabriek, Amsterdam (20-21 Jan.)
- CIFF, Copenhagen (30-31 Jan.)
- Pure London and Scoop London (10-12 Feb.)
Meet us at our Demo Desk in Hall 5 at Panorama
Panorama’s visitors will have the chance to meet our team and learn more about our product and vision.
- Stop by our Demo Desk (5CF.08, in hall 5) for a demo with our Product team. This is the perfect occasion to see our product in action, learn more about our use cases and our roadmap for 2019.
- On the 16th of January at 10.30am, head to the Retail Solutions LAB (Hall 5) to hear from our Business Development Director: Thomas Ott. He will be speaking (in German) on the topic ‘Business evolution for the digital revolution. Digitalerwholesale – ist mein unternehmen bereit dafur?’.
Would you like to receive a free demo of fashionTrade?