Fashion alert! The Wheat SS18 collection is now live on fashionTrade. With its Scandinavian design origins, organic-cotton and hand-made prints, the Danish brand is staying true to the philosophy that has made it famous for the last 16 years. But the brand is also consistently innovating, and the SS18 collection is no exception. Take a sneak peek below before logging into your account and ordering! You don’t have an account yet? Request your Retailer invite here.
1. Kids’ favs: Disney and Marvel collections
Kids love them on screens but also on their tees. This is why Wheat decided to carry on the Marvel and Disney collections, with new characters added this season.
2. High-quality and organic fabrics
Since its creation in 2002, Wheat has been committed to the highest quality. This explains why the majority of the clothes presented in the SS18 collection are made of organic cotton. In addition, all technical outerwear is OEKO-TEX certified (which means products don’t contain harmful chemicals and are produced in an environment-friendly way). Wheat strongly believes that our kids deserve the best and they thrive to achieve it every day.
3. An exclusive swimwear range
For the first time, Wheat has developed a swimwear range. And because kids should have fun but stay protected from the sun, the brand only uses UPF 50+ fabric.
To buy from the latest Wheat collection, just follow these 3 steps:
- Connect with Wheat
- Browse and place your order!
- Are you not on fashionTrade yet? Request your invite retailer here or brand invite here and you will hear from us within 2 days.
- Would you like to know more about Wheat? Read our interview with Charlotte Galsgaard, Wheat Founder